EWDA Student Chapter members have exclusive access to:
- Online content via the WDA website, including live scientific presentations, instructional webinars (e.g. publishing science, media training, grant-writing)
- Conference sessions at the biennial international conference
- Active in-person and online networking events
- Discounted conference registration
- Application for small grants for the organisation of local events
- Student awards
- Journal of Wildlife Diseases subscription, digital/online version
- Career mentorship from members
- Exclusive emails with job board, including scholarships, internships & PhD positions
To register to the EWDA Student Chapter:
1. Visit the WDA website, “Join/Renew” membership page;
2. Register to the WDA by following the instructions and in the process select Student Membership online only;
3. Send scanned prof of your student ID card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, also stating that you have submitted or are about to submit the online application form.
4. You will automatically be a member of the EWDA Student Chapter if your current address is in Europe.
If you have further questions; please contact us via email@example.com.