We recommend everyone to visit the following links to share knowledge and stay updated!
- Wildlife Disease Association
- European Wildlife Disease Association
- Ecohealth Alliance
- Archives of Ecology
- European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians
We also have a facebook page and would like to invite everyone to share:
1. News and stories on wildlife health issues. You can find these on Pro-MED, but also through RSS feed from diverse sources!
2. Job and education opportunities. You may know of a position at your University, receive an offer through your faculty, or you may be a subscriber to other lists with occasional offers related to wildlife health: post it!
3. Conference announcements. You are aware of a future meeting on wildlife health issues or with a session on wildlife diseases, you organize or know the organizing committee of such an event: this is the place to distribute the information!
4. Wildlife health hot topics and debates: whatever you are currently brainstorming over, share it here!
The EWDA SC CV Depository is the latest tool that you can check.