- Early bird registration – until June 5th:
- Free for WDA members
- 5 euro for non members
- Registration after June 5th:
- 5 euro for WDA members
- 10 euro for non members
Registration process step by step:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Full name
- Country of origin
- Affiliated university or other institution
- Year of study (if applicable)
- Your research field or other wildlife course/program you are following (if applicable)
- Food preferences (allergies, vegetarian etc.)
- Any questions
- You will receive an email from us with information about travelling to Larisa Greece, accomodation in Larisa, payment process and further details.
- Make the payment (if applicable).
- Once we receive your payment, your registration is confirmed!
The event is open to BSc- and Msc-students, PhD-students, residents, interns and everyone else interested in wildlife diseases and related disciplines. Veterinarian, medical, biological, ecological, epidemiological and other backgrounds are all welcome. The event is open to applicants both from within and outside Europe.